Good financial governance – Togo
Public finance management is improved in terms of managing reforms, mobilizing own revenues, and auditing the efficiency and regularity of their use.
Output 3: The capacities of the Togolese financial control authorities are improved in terms of their technical cooperation and the implementation of audit processes.
– Conduct training and promote exchanges among all control bodies (CdC, DNCF, IGE, IGF, IGT, OTR) and HAPLUCIA.
– Conduct consulting on performance audits and communication strategy at the Court of Audit.
– Development of an IT master plan of the Court of Audit
– Development of a monitoring system for corruption control (HAPLUCIA)
– Development of a standard complaint system (HAPLUCIA)
SAIs connected to this project