Dear INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation members and observers,
We are pleased to invite you to the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation Steering Committee (IDSC) Meeting 2019, which will be kindly hosted by the Board of Audit of Japan on 4 July. It is also a great privilege to again co-locate the IDSC meeting with the annual Capacity Building Committee (CBC) meeting that will take place from 1-3 July.
Please see the following relevant documents:
• The formal invitation from the head of SAI Japan: (CBC,IDSC invitation letter Tokyo2019)
• The general information document with all the necessary logistical information. In addition this document gives details about the online registration form that will be used this year. Registration link is open 4th April.
We would like to highlight the importance of ensuring visas, if required, in good time: (General Information Tokyo2019)
• High level programme for the meeting. Detailed agenda will be circulated later. (2019 High level programme CBC-IDSC meetings, Tokyo, 1-4 July)
IDSC participants are requested to review and abide by the delegation limits for IDSC Meetings:
• Steering Committee chairs and vice chairs: 3
• Global Foundations Unit (previously INTOSAI-Donor Secretariat): as required for presentation of agenda items
• INTOSAI, Donor Signatories and Permanent Observers members: 2
• Prospective signatories: 2 (for a maximum of 2 consecutive SC meetings)
• INTOSAI, donor and other observers: 1 (must be an employee of the organisation)
• SC presenters: 2 (restricted to attending for the agenda session at which they are presenting, unless otherwise agreed by the SC leadership)
In addition, Steering Committee members may bring with them one interpreter if required.
The deadline to register is 16 May. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Tokyo!
Ole, Kerry and Marcela
Global Foundations Unit-IDI