Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India Annual Training on Performance Audit
Training of one month’s duration is offered each year for 30-40 participants from different SAIs around the world. The training is held at the International Centre for Information Systems and Audit (iCISA) of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India. iCISA’s courses are designed to suit senior and middle level officers of various SAIs and, in special cases, officers from other government departments working in areas directly related with the course contents are also considered.
The content of the course:
– General Auditing Concepts
– Principles of Performance Audit
– Strategic Planning and Annual Operational Plan
– Implementation Guidelines for Performance Audit of Individual Subjects
– Field Audit, Evidence and Audit Test Programmes
– Statistical Sampling
– Computer Assisted Audit Techniques
– Reporting Performance Audit
– Follow-up to Performance Audits
All programmes offered by iCISA are funded either by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, under the ITEC/SCAAP/Colombo Plan schemes or by governments/organizations sponsoring candidates under self funding schemes.
The total budget is expected expenditure.