Fourteenth INTOSAI-Donor Steering Committee Meeting
For the 14th INTOSAI-Donor Steering Committee Meeting (held virtually) we are inviting you to a few topical events in September ahead of the decision meetings in October. This is to enable a broader discussion of the many agenda items that deserve engagement from both members and observers.
There will be open sessions as well as the closed IDC Steering Committee Meeting. To register for the sessions, click here.
- Session 1 – GCP Tier 2 – Successes and Challenges
- Session 2 – Leave no SAI behind
- Session 3 – “How can we improve support to SAIs based on findings from the 2020 Global SAI Stocktaking Report?”
- Session 4 – Improving coordination
- Session 5 – Responsive SAIs
Closed Session: IDC Annual Steering Committee Meeting
- West Session (5 October 2021)
- East Session (6 October 2021)
For more information on who may attend the closed Steering Committee Meeting and how large delegations can be, please see the INTOSAI-Donor Cooperation Steering Committee Guidelines
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.